[egenix-users] problems with MSSQL Server functions

Moof moof at metamoof.net
Fri Jan 21 14:41:36 CET 2005

Hi,

I seem to have a slight problem with MSSQL server.

c is a cursor to an SQL Server instance:

c.execute('SELECT * FROM GetBestRates_Moof( ?, ?, ?, ?, ?, ? ) tab',
           (fromDate, toDate, self.idCorp, idRoom, idRegimen, self.idHotel))

gives me the following error:

Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "<input>", line 1, in ?
  File "C:\...\hoteltypes.py", line 153, in getBestRates
    rates = self._getBestRates(fromDate, toDate, idRegimen, idRoom)
  File "C:\...\DB.py", line 93, in _getBestRates
    (fromDate, toDate, self.idCorp, idRoom, idRegimen, self.idHotel))
InternalError: ('S1093', 0, '[Microsoft][ODBC SQL Server Driver]Invalid
parameter number', 4504)

for the record, at this point:

fromDate = 38373.0, toDate = 38377.0, idCorp = -1, idRoom = -1, idRegimen =
0, idHotel = 1

(fromDate and toDate were mx.DateTime instances, but I changed them to COM
dates just in case that was the issue)

I'm a bit stumped as to why I'm getting this error. Any ideas?

Moof
--
Giles Antonio Radford - <moof at metamoof.net>
Website down, but take a peek at http://del.icio.us/moof/