[egenix-users] (This object from the mxODBCZopeDA product is broken!)

Chris Lozinski clozinski at Retailpro.com
Tue Jan 11 16:07:07 CET 2005

I am trying to install the mxODBCZopeDa product.

I get the following detailed error message.

This object is broken because the mxODBCZopeDA product that created it
is no longer installed or is installed incorrectly. Please contact the
product maintainer for assistance.

Note that the data associated with this product has not been lost, and
will be accessible again if the product is reinstalled.

I have downloaded and installed both the base and commercial products
into my root zope directory.

It works on our production version of Windows, but is broken on the
development site.

Any ideas of what is going wrong.

I would have expected this to be in the zope products directory, but
evidently it only installs in the python directories.

Regards
Chris