[egenix-users] how to mix mxCOMERCIAL and mxODBC for Zope

M.-A. Lemburg mal at egenix.com
Tue Feb 1 13:13:25 CET 2005

robert wrote:
>> So, to answer your subject line: you shouldn't mix the two.
>> The mxODBC Zope DA comes with everything you need and in fact
>> with more recent versions of the software than available
>> otherwise.
>>
> thanks, so I downloaded:
> http://www.egenix.com/files/python/egenix-mxodbc-zopeda-1.0.9.linux-i686-py2.3ucs4.zip
>
> do I just copy its directory structure to the Zope folder.
> Would this kill my licenses?

The license files are valid for all mxODBC Zope DA versions 1.0.x
(including the 1.0.9 pre-release). You only need new licenses in
case you plan to upgrade to a new minor or major version release
(e.g. 1.0.x -> 1.1.x or 1.0.x -> 2.0.x).

Professional Python Services directly from the Source  (#1, Feb 01 2005)