[egenix-users] Season's Greetings

M.-A. Lemburg mal at egenix.com
Fri Dec 23 13:15:03 CET 2005

Dear eGenix Users,

I'd like to wish you all a Merry Christmas and Happy New Year.

The past year has been a very interesting one for eGenix:
we've had several new releases of the mxODBC Zope DA and
the response from you, the users, has been very positive.

For next year, we are planning a few new product launches
that will make the Python, Zope and Plone database experience
an even better one, with support for more database backends
and solutions for common client-server situations.

Thank you and enjoy the holidays,

Professional Python Services directly from the Source  (#1, Dec 23 2005)