[egenix-users] Help! - mxODBCZopeDA 1.0.9 breaks my Zope 2.8.1

M.-A. Lemburg mal at egenix.com
Wed Aug 17 23:50:06 CEST 2005

Daniel W. Adair wrote:
> Thanks so much!
>
> Hotfix worked, everything fine again.
> I don't know what else to say, this is just fantastic response time and
> quality!

Thanks :-)

We've put the hotfix up online until we have the 1.0.9 final
release ready:

http://www.egenix.com/files/python/egenix-mxodbc-zopeda-1.0.9-prerelease-py2.3-Hotfix-2005-08-16.zip

This is for Python 2.3 and the 1.0.9 pre-release only. Simply
unzip the above file in the Zope directory. It provides an
updated ZopeDA.pyc file which includes the fix.

> Cheers,
> Danny
>
> M.-A. Lemburg wrote:

>> Thanks for the detailed report.
>>
>> We have been able to reproduce the problem and it seems to
>> be related to a subtle change in the ZODB used by Zope 2.8.
>>
>> I've attached a hotfix for the problem. Please let me know
>> whether it fixes your problem.

Regards,

Professional Python Services directly from the Source  (#1, Aug 17 2005)