[egenix-users] Help! - mxODBCZopeDA 1.0.9 breaks my Zope 2.8.1

Daniel W. Adair danny at asterisk.co.nz
Wed Aug 17 16:26:34 CEST 2005

Thanks so much!

Hotfix worked, everything fine again.
I don't know what else to say, this is just fantastic response time and
quality!

Cheers,
Danny

M.-A. Lemburg wrote:

 > Thanks for the detailed report.
 >
 > We have been able to reproduce the problem and it seems to
 > be related to a subtle change in the ZODB used by Zope 2.8.
 >
 > I've attached a hotfix for the problem. Please let me know
 > whether it fixes your problem.

Danny W. Adair
Software Developer
Asterisk Ltd
New Zealand

Talk:       +64 9 302 1777
Fax:        +64 9 302 1772
Write:      dannya at asterisk.co.nz
Browse:     www.asterisk.co.nz
Visit:      Level Four, Newcall Tower, 44 Khyber Pass Rd, Auckland
Post:       PO Box 108018, Symonds St, Auckland

Asterisk
Linux solutions - simple, brilliant, secure.