[egenix-users] MS SQL ODBC connect problem ("Option not supported")

M.-A. Lemburg mal at egenix.com
Fri Apr 29 21:44:43 CEST 2005

Tim Jones wrote:
> sorry I thought I was replying to the message. Anyways the subject of the message is the same with date being Tue Aug 17 10:43:36 2004 started by Robby Dermody. Specifically you mentioned taking the ; out of the DSN string after PWD and checking the odbc.ini file. Like Rob said I can use isql, tsql, and iodbctest fine but the mx unixODBC or iODBC does not seem to work properly with FreeTDS.

I haven't heard of any reports in either direction.

Looking at the old posting (appended below) and the version numbers
mentioned in it, I'd suggest that you simply upgrade to the latest
versions of all components. FreeTDS has seen a lot of development
since 0.61, egenix-mx-commercial is now at version 2.0.7 and
the other components have also had a lot of development since August
2004.

> thanks
> Tim Jones

Professional Python Services directly from the Source  (#1, Apr 29 2005)