[egenix-users] Posting to this list

M.-A. Lemburg mal at egenix.com
Tue Oct 26 19:33:15 CEST 2004

Hello everybody,

I'm writing to you because we get quite a bit of email to this list
from people who are not subscribed and I think we have to do
something about it.

We've changed the setting for the mailing list to reject those
postings now, so that people at least get back a message that
subscription is needed and that their posting will not make it to
the list.

An alternative model would be to open up the list for postings
by non-members using a spam filter to at least filter out most
of the spam that is sent to the list.

Which model would you prefer for the future ?

Regards,

Professional Python Services directly from the Source  (#1, Oct 26 2004)