[egenix-users] Installing mxODBC on Solaris 8

Lars Rehe lrehe at awi-bremerhaven.de
Wed Oct 20 17:46:07 CEST 2004

Brilliant!

Your document was exactly what I needed. I followed the steps and managed to
get the mxODBC.unixODBC driver working. Well... after I went through my usual
hassle with wrong or missing library-paths under Solaris.

Thank you very much.

Lars

Am Mittwoch, 20. Oktober 2004 14:48 schrieb Martin J. Evans:
> I got it working like this:
>
> http://www.easysoft.com/products/2002/mxodbc.phtml
>
> Any feedback on this document welcome.
>
> but see a comment below.
>
> Martin
> --
> Martin J. Evans
> Easysoft Ltd, UK
> Development

  To boldly go where I surely don't belong.

  Lars Rehe
  Alfred Wegener Institut für Polar- und Meeresforschung