[egenix-users] mxDateTime and Script(python) in Zope 2.5.1

robin abbi rra42 at yahoo.co.uk
Tue Mar 30 14:25:08 CEST 2004

Dear List,

I use Zope 2.5.1 and have mxDateTime installed in
$ZOPEDIR/lib/python2.1/site-packages/mx...
Version is 2.0.3.

Anytime I try to import mxDateTime into a
Script(Python) product in Zope, I get unauthorized
errors.

Is it possible to access mxDateTime from a
Script(Python) or must I use External Methods?

Thank you,

rob

For information, I have psycopg installed and that is
working very well with mxDateTime.