[egenix-users] "right truncation" warning in mx.ODBC.Windows

Steve Holden sholden at holdenweb.com
Sun Mar 14 10:16:45 CET 2004

I just ran a test. Despite the fact that Microsoft suggest otherwise,
most "hundredth-second" intervals fail - I ran a test, adding i/100 to
an integral ticks value for i in range(99).

The only ones that worked were the quarter-seconds (0.25, 0.5, 0.75).
So, rounding to the nearest 250 mS should work, for some value of
"work".

regards
 Steve