[egenix-users] Interpreter not initialized (version mismatch?) installing egenix mxBase?

heiho1 at mac.com heiho1 at mac.com
Wed Jan 28 09:10:51 CET 2004

It's possible that this problem is occurring because I updated OS X
without applying the Developer CD update...

I had to tweak the INCLPATH because the header files were located
beneath /Library rather than /System [where libs, pyc, etc] files were
located.
I just upgraded so I'm not too sure why the paths are different :).

I'll look some more.

Thanks,

James