[egenix-users] Python 2.4 versions of our Python packages

M.-A. Lemburg mal at egenix.com
Fri Dec 3 19:58:53 CET 2004

Just wanted to let you know that we'll be releasing Python 2.4
versions of egenix-mx-base, -mx-commercial and -mx-experimental
early next week.

Due to popular demand we will also create UCS4 (wide Unicode) versions
of the Python 2.3 and 2.4 RPMs. This should make installation of the
RPMs on recent Linux distributions easier since most of these have
jumped on the RedHat bandwagon and ship UCS4 Python versions on
their CDs/DVDs.

Regards,

Professional Python Services directly from the Source  (#1, Dec 03 2004)