[egenix-users] eGenix USD Product Prices

M.-A. Lemburg mal at egenix.com
Thu Dec 2 15:17:49 CET 2004

Dear Customers and Users,

due to the continued weak US dollar/Euro exchange rate,
eGenix will have to adapt the US dollar product prices starting
January, 1st 2005. The Euro prices of our products will
remain unchanged.

If you intend to purchase licenses for our products, you can
save up to 20% by ordering them in USD before January 1st.

Best regards,

Professional Python Services directly from the Source  (#1, Dec 02 2004)