[egenix-users] Installing egenix-mx: conflict

Yosep yoskim at NMSU.Edu
Mon Jul 28 15:35:51 CEST 2003

Hello

I am trying to install egenix-mx on my NetBSD machine, but I run into this
problem.  The egenix-mx have depedencies, namey, the packages Iodbc and
Unixodbc; however, they conflict each other.  Iodbc has the library file
(libiodbc.a) and Unixodbc has the header file (sqlext.h). I can only have
one of the two packages due to the conflict.  How could I go about solving
this problem?

Any help would be grealy appreciated.

   |\/\/|   |  Yosep Kim
   |,,,,|   |  NMSU Computer Lab Assistant