[egenix-users] compiling egenix-mx-experimental-0.8.0 on Sola ris 8

Page, Bill Bill.Page at drdc-rddc.gc.ca
Tue Dec 2 14:54:27 CET 2003

> > Apparently I am missing (or the include path is incorrect)
> > for gmp.h (part of the gnu math package?).
> >
> > Is this a prerequisit for mxTidy? Could there be anything
> > else I am missing?
>
> No, if you don't have GMP installed just edit
> mxEXPERIMENTAL.py and comment out the mxNumber sections.

Thanks! That did the trick, I think. At least the install
completed normally. And I was able into "QuickInstall"
Epoz. Unfortunately :( although I have seen Epoz work in
other cases and systems, it does not seem to be working
for me any more ... Epoz lets me draw a fancy page (text
decorations etc. but no centering or justification ?? weird).
But when I try to save, no HTML text is saved at all!

Maybe I will have to back out to the earlier version
of Epoz that did not call mxtidy? I will test and let
you know what I find out.

Anybody else out their using Epoz 0.7.1 with mxTidy?

Thanks.