[egenix-users] mx.DateTime: Truncating fractional seconds

Steve Holden sholden at holdenweb.com
Fri Aug 22 11:32:12 CEST 2003

You're quite right, Wade. Coo, wish *i* had a brain ...

Seriously, I'll change the code to do it this wayt, it seems much saner
to use methods than external procedures.

regards
--
Steve Holden                                 http://www.holdenweb.com/
Python Web Programming                http://pydish.holdenweb.com/pwp/