[egenix-users] Anyone successfully compiled mxTextTools beta5 with MingW32?

Mike C. Fletcher mcfletch at rogers.com
Thu Sep 5 14:24:21 CEST 2002

Well, sure, but not for the non-recursive rewrite (which I eventually
want to build for people, I'm just starting with the unmodifed package
to isolate any potential problems from my modifications).  Using Mingw32
would let me build and distribute binaries of the non-recursive version
for use with SimpleParse.

No other major conspiracies in the wing,
Mike