[egenix-users] Anyone successfully compiled mxTextTools beta5 with MingW32?

Mike C. Fletcher mcfletch at rogers.com
Thu Sep 5 10:46:12 CEST 2002

The package does compile w/out problem for the _Cygwin port of Python_,
but what I'm trying to do is to compile it with the Mingw32 extensions
to GCC so that the resulting binaries can be used with the "regular"
ActiveState/PythonLabs distributions (compiled with VC++).

I've asked Steve to confirm whether he's got the Mingw32 or the Cygwin
version working, but given my tests here, I'm assuming he was working on
the pure-Cygwin version, not the Mingw32 version (or that I'm missing
something about something :) ).

Oh, it's the latest beta-5, no alterations, just unzipping and running
setup.py

Have fun all,
Mike