[egenix-users] Anyone successfully compiled mxTextTools beta5 with MingW32?

Steve Holden sholden at holdenweb.com
Thu Sep 5 08:06:18 CEST 2002

I can confirm that 2.1.0b5 compiles successfully builds and installs on my
Cygwin/Win2k platform - just downloaded the source from the link Marc-Andre
provided. Not sure what the problem is here, but I know that the original
difficulty was ironed out after we found that external symbol definitions
weren't making it through.

I'm not really a C/C++ guy myself, but M-A was a tremendous help.

regards
Python Web Programming                        pydish.holdenweb.com/pwp/
Previous .sig file retired to                    www.homeforoldsigs.com