[egenix-users] Has the gmtoffset return value changed?

Mike C. Fletcher mcfletch at rogers.com
Sun Oct 27 17:22:28 CET 2002

Urgh.  I dug out some old versions of mxDateTime, and as you say, they
haven't changed... darned if I can figure out how the sign got reversed
in my module, but apparently it did at some point in time :( .  Should
really get this thing into CVS so I can see the changes.  Sigh.

Sorry to have bothered everyone with this.  Thanks Marc-André,
Mike

M.-A. Lemburg wrote:

<dumb question from Mike>