[egenix-users] beebase

M.-A. Lemburg mal at lemburg.com
Fri Jan 18 20:19:16 CET 2002

Marco Mariani wrote:

> Are there any examples using mx-beebase?

No, but the sources are well documented.

> I can hardly use it, what does "record address must be an integer" means?

That hints to a problem with mxBeeBase when compiling Python
with large file support: file.tell() will return a long rather
than an integer and the mxBeeBase wrapper doesn't like this.

> Looking at the docs, I should be able to say
>
> d = BeeDict('test')
>
> d['something'] = 'hulabaloo'
> d.commit()
>
> but it ain't so.
>
> Thanks

BTW, how did you find this list ? I haven't even announced it yet ;-)

CEO eGenix.com Software GmbH