[egenix-users] ANN: eGenix.com mx BASE Extension Package 2.1.0b4

M.-A. Lemburg mal at lemburg.com
Fri Aug 9 11:02:05 CEST 2002

I just noted that there seems to be a problem in the install_data
command of mxSetup.py. As a result, the data files will always
be placed in the $prefix directory, which is /usr/local or \PythonX.X
on Windows.

I guess there's no other way to fix this than to ship yet another
beta version, since pretty much all archives posted yesterday
have this problem... lucky that I'm not on vacation until next
Wednesday :-)

I'll post a new set later today.

Sorry for the mixups,
CEO eGenix.com Software GmbH