[egenix-users] question

M.-A. Lemburg mal at lemburg.com
Fri Apr 5 23:23:01 CEST 2002

Hi Mark:
I was already using the mx extension version(prior to 2.0.3) with
jython1.5
and it was fine. All I did was import the mx.DateTime package in my
code.
Even now, the old version of the mx Extension package works fine with
jython
2.1 except that it gives the copy_reg error first time I invoke jython.
Do
you think if I go in for commercial support you would be able to
configure
your mx Extension for jython2.1? The reason I am asking is that
otherwise, I
will have to shelve all the extension packages that I have been using
till
now. I might have to start using the time module in jython and write
some py
files of my own for date manipulations.

I will appreciate your reply.

Thank you for your input and time.