[egenix-users] New releases?

M.-A. Lemburg mal at lemburg.com
Thu Apr 4 13:53:59 CEST 2002

Dirk Holtwick wrote:

> Hi Marc-Andre,
>
> when do you plan to release the new versions of mxExperimental and
> mxBase? Maybe testing of the newer versions could become easier with a
> "beta testing" are on your website? I didn't find any bigger problems in
> the new version.

I was too busy the last few weeks to work on this, but since you
ask, I'll upload the latest betas today and let you know.

FWIW, I'm especially interested in hearing about the changes
to mxBeeBase -- it should work on Windows and Unix now and it
supports large files (up to 4GB) on Unix machines which have
this.

If all works out, mxBeeBase would make a great alternative
to the various DBM packages out there since it is
self-contained and aims to be platform independent (both
API and data file wise).

CEO eGenix.com Software GmbH