[egenix-users] zope3

Joseph Kocherhans joseph.kocherhans at hsc.utah.edu
Thu Oct 14 15:09:59 CEST 2004

Hello,

I've been using zope3 for a couple of months now and I've written a
very naive mxodbcda which uses the mx-commercial package. It works for
simple things, but I'm having a lot of issues with threading, pooling,
etc. The hard stuff :) I know a port of the mxODBC Zope DA probably
isn't something under active development yet, but I'm very anxious to
get something better working. Is there anything is the works? Do you
need beta testers? :)

Thanks
Joseph Kocherhans
Intermountain Injury Control Research Center