[egenix-users] Problem when accessing connection information.
walgraffe at dupuis.com
Mon Jan 12 15:52:29 CET 2004
I m working with Zope 2.6.1 (binary release, python 2.1, win32-x86), python
And I installed latest version of mxODBC Zope DA 1.0.7 (I copied the content
of the extract in my product directory, replacing previous files of MXODBC
Zope DA 1.0.6)
But now, it s impossible to access information when I click on the
connection object... I get the following error :
Exception Type KeyError
Exception Value connection_info
Traceback (innermost last):
* Module ZPublisher.Publish, line 98, in publish
* Module ZPublisher.mapply, line 88, in mapply
* Module ZPublisher.Publish, line 39, in call_object
* Module Shared.DC.Scripts.Bindings, line 252, in __call__
* Module Shared.DC.Scripts.Bindings, line 283, in _bindAndExec
* Module App.special_dtml, line 174, in _exec
It is like if some attribute was lost during the update...
Is there something I can do to correct this error?
I can t change parameters or close connection once created, and that s
Maybe I wrongly installed mxODBC Zope DA and I should remove entirely the
product to re-install it properly.
Thanks for your help!
More information about the egenix-users