[egenix-users] ZmxODBCDA, MS-SQL under load

nwingfield at che-llp.com nwingfield at che-llp.com
Wed Oct 22 14:57:24 CEST 2003

Peter,
You're certainly not the only one.  This is a problem specific to SQL
Server.  I am currently working on an experimental workaround, which
involves removing Z SQL methods altogether.  I'll post to the board
whatever I find out, hopefully within the next day or two.
Nathaniel

http://sabaini.at/zmxodbcda_tst.xml