[egenix-users] mxDateTime and Zope

Ulrich Wisser liste at publisher.de
Wed Aug 28 10:39:19 CEST 2002

Hello,

after more investigation I found that mxDateTime has
replaced the Zope builtin DateTime module. I belive, but
did not verify, that the option --with-zope to the configure
script did the trick. Anyway, this led to the fact that
DateTime could no longer be used in DTML and PageTemplates.
After restoring the original DateTime everything works fine.

Any idea why that is so and why the option --with-zope
exists if it doesn't work?

Regards

Ulrich

--
Searchengine Know How  - Webpromotion - Optimization - Internal Search
World Wide Web Publisher, Ulrich Wisser, Odensvag 13, S-14571 Norsborg